Independent Methamphetamine Residue Testing
Meth testing is done to determine whether or not a home or building previously used to cook or smoke methamphetamine is still contaminated with meth residue.
Meth testing is strongly recommended when you buy, sell, or rent a property to keep the inhabitants of the property safe from the health problems caused by meth contamination and residue.
Who Should Have Meth Testing Performed?
- Real Estate Agents: To be sure that listed properties are not compromised by the presence of meth residue.
- Property Buyers: If you are in the market for buying a residential or commercial property, it just makes good sense to protect your investment by having it tested for meth before you buy.
- Business Owners: If you suspect meth use at your place of business, having your buildings tested will help you get the answers you’re looking for.
- Families: If you have reason to believe your spouse or child may be using meth, you may want to have bedrooms, recreation rooms, the garage, or cars tested.
- Rental Property Owners: Residential rental properties and storage units are hotbeds for meth labs as well as meth use. Have your investments tested regularly for your safety as well as your tenants’?
To avoid conflicts of interest DeconASSIST uses independent third-party contractors to conduct independent methamphetamine residue sampling and testing.
- DeconASSIST does not provide testing services and DOES NOT test our own decontamination projects.
- We have negotiated preferred rates and priority service for third-party testing services. Preferred rates and priority service significantly reduces the cost and duration of our decontamination projects.
- We ensure that all meth testing contractors we recommend are qualified to perform meth testing and that meth testing is conducted by a trained sampling technician.
- All meth testing is conducted using NIOSH Method 9111. Samples are sent under a chain of custody (COC) to a NATA accredited laboratory that is accredited for methamphetamine testing.
- We offer a FREE consultation and interpretation of initial methamphetamine screen tests. Our FREE consolation is intended to provide you with a range of options and an accurate and cost-effective remediation action plan for any possible meth decontamination work required.