What Are Signs of a Meth Lab?
Meth labs are often in highly populated residential areas so it is important to report any signs of a meth lab. Neighbors living near a meth lab often notice unusual behavior or their neighbors running the meth lab as well as unusual waste in unauthorised dump sites.
Some warning signs of a meth lab include:
- Denied access to the area
- Increased traffic and late night visitors with unusually shorts stays
- Covering and blacking out windows
- Guard dogs
- Chemical smells not normally found in residential areas
- Large amounts of household chemicals
- Waste with a large number of pill packaging
- Coffee filters, pillowcases and sheets that are stained red
- Glass containers with dried chemical deposits remaining
If you notice any of these signs of a meth lab it is important to report it immediately to the proper authorities and keep your neighborhood and family safe.
For Methamphetamine decontamination contact DeconASSIST. Book a free consultation with us we can point you in the right direction