Symptoms of Exposure to Third Hand Meth Residue
There are many health problems associated with methamphetamine contamination exposure.
One of more of the following symptoms may indicate exposure to methamphetamine:
- Watery, red, and burning eyes, often accompanied by discharge and pain
- Skin irritations, redness, and rashes
- Chest and/or abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Chronic sneezing and coughing and shortness of breath
- Negative effects on the central nervous system
- Congestion of the voice box and other throat problems
- Moderate or severe headaches
- Dark-colored urine
- Rapid heart rate
- Yellow jaundice
- A decrease in mental capabilities
Many of these ailments are transient, meaning they are only an issue when a person is actually in the meth site environment. However, constant exposure to a contaminated structure may lead to permanent problems.
For Meth contamination cleanup call DeconASSIST. Book a free consultation with us we can point you in the right direction