DeconASSIST is a member of the Restoration Industry Association (RIA).
The RIA is the oldest and largest trade association representing the restoration and reconstruction industry with over 1,100 member firms worldwide. RIA serves and represents the interests of its members by promoting the highest ethical standards; providing education, professional qualification, and certification opportunities; positively influencing regulations and governmental actions; and advancing the safety, image, efficiency, and competitiveness of industry members.
As a member, we adopt and strictly abide by the following Code of Ethics
As providers of property damage restoration, remediation and cleaning services to the public, we subscribe to the following principles in our relationships with customers, employees and business associates:
- To treat our customers and their property with care and respect.
- To provide professional service in accordance with high standards of practice that will, where possible, restore the customer's property to its pre-damaged or pre-soiled condition.
- To operate in a manner consistent with ethical principles and sound business practice.
- To be proficient in our work through ongoing participation in education and training.
- To provide our customer with accurate information concerning the scope of work required and its costs, maintaining strict impartiality in our professional opinions.
- To disclose to the customer any connection we may have to their insurer or any other interested third party.