DeconASSIST Methamphetamine Decontamination Services | 1800 931 170 | Australia Wide Service
Our Meth Decontamination Services ensure the most cost-effective balance between hazardous waste removal and decontamination cleaning.
Independent Meth Residue Testing
To avoid conflicts of interest DeconASSIST uses third-party contractors to conduct independent methamphetamine residue sampling and testing. We DO NOT test our own decontamination projects.
- We have negotiated preferred rates and priority service for third-party testing services. Preferred rates and priority service significantly reduces the cost and duration of our decontamination projects.
- We ensure that all meth testing contractors we recommend are qualified to perform meth testing and that meth testing is conducted by a trained sampling technician, Meth testing is conducted using NIOSH Method 9111. Samples are sent under a chain of custody (COC) to a NATA accredited laboratory.
- We offer a FREE consultation and interpretation of initial methamphetamine screen tests. Our FREE consolation is intended to provide you with a range of options and an accurate and cost-effective remediation action plan for any possible decontamination work required. CLICK HERE
FREE Assessment and Remediation Action Plan
Our remediation action plans incorporate our onsite practical decontamination experience, are commercially-focussed and are founded on a risk-based approach to meth contamination and remediation.
- We assist our clients in navigating the trade-offs between cost imperatives, project time-frames, regulatory requirements, insurance requirements, and community expectations. CLICK HERE
Safe removal and disposal of Sharps, Needles and Syringes
When it comes to providing Sharps and Needles Clearances, it is important to leave it to trained professionals.
- Used Sharps, Needles and Hypodermic Syringes, can result in stick injuries that cause considerable anxiety because of the fear of contracting blood-borne diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C, as well as other diseases.
- SharpsSweep's trained technicians have the experience and knowledge to successfully remove bio hazardous waste including Sharps, Needles and Hypodermic Syringes and broken glass pipes Australia Wide